Nextek CEO Paul Savage is Keynote Speaker at Microgrid Summit
Nextek Power Systems Inc. CEO Paul Savage will be a keynote speaker at Microgrid Global Summit 2014 in Newport Beach, CA on May 22. His speech, “DC Microgrids and the Internet of Things,” will address some of the business and technological challenges that face microgrid energy stakeholders. The four-day event will bring an international constituency from around the world to share insights regarding best practices and lessons learned in a truly global forum.
Event themes include:
- What are the business models for key stakeholders?
- What are the essential value propositions?
- What regulatory changes will be required?
- How can microgrids integrate with existing operations?
- What are the latest enabling technology advances?
- How can we best work together to move forward?
The Global Summit is intended for professionals at utility organizations of all varieties who wish to meet the microgrid opportunity head-on. This includes investor owned, municipal, and co-op energy providers in major metropolitan areas around the world as well as in rural and remote / off-grid environments.
The event is produced by the Advanced Power and Energy Program of the University of California at Irvine, in partnership with the U.S. Department of Energy, CleanTechOC, Navigant Research, the U.S. Department of Defense, and a variety of other organizations.